Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Emotional Freedom Technique

A patient with panic attacks when she is stuck in traffic or too many people in 1 room, came to me for help. We did the EFTs and on the first try nothing happened, but she did recall herself when she was 6, where she had fear of going inside a movie theater because it was dark.

So we dealt with that issue. And when I asked her to rate her discomfort of anxiety when she was recalling that same event again, she just smiled and said "What I saw was a happy little girl in a dress and pony tail."

Wow, I was so much happy and felt that it had made my day. So even if I have financial difficulty, nothing still beats the knowledge and satisfaction that I have at least helped one soul seeking freedom and independence from their past painful experiences

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool story!

Bless you for doing this work and being open to the EFT techniques.

Thanks!

Gary
www.eft-news.com