Sunday, November 18, 2007

BARS access energy therapy

I recently met 2 wonderful persons who happen to practice BARS access therapy. They came and talked to me about helping one another in treating patients.

We hit off pretty well immediately. I was very impressed with both of their energy and genuine drive to help.

I instinctively gave them one of my patients who just had an anxiety attack. She is very worried bout her upcoming CT scans to check for metastasis.

I was glad that my intuition was right about them. I 'm sure I will be working with them more often

1 comment:

matroishka said...

Hi, I'm looking for more information on Bars Access Energy Therapy. What is it and how does it work? I'm interested in hearing what you have to say since you've witnessed this therapy in action.

Many thanks! Hope to hear from you soon.
Fran