Saturday, April 12, 2008

Paranoid schizoprenia

I am humbled to meet and help a 48-yr old male who is currently semi-employed, meaning he's earning like less than $4 in lets say a week!

He was referred to me by a patient of mine, who gives him money for his anti-psychotic medications. He was on Thorazine 600mg daily! I couldn't believe he could even walk straight.

Anyway, afterwh we did Access, he was very much relieved of his paranoid delusions of someone trying to kill him. I feel so sad that he lost his job because of his delusions.

Will see him again next week I hope we can reduce the Thorazine soon!

2 comments:

ness said...

hi would like to invite you to join the Blog Rounds 5th edition. the theme for this week is "I know what you did last summer!"

Hope you can share some memorable experience one summer past. the deadline is tomorrow at 5 pm so you still have time to write.

thank you!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.