Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Missing You


For the past 2 years or so, I have been going. seeing and talking with you. I'm so glad to have met someone as kind and generous as you, never have I felt the genuine trust from a patient more than you!!!

Eventhough I am the most junior of your doctors, you trusted and weighed my opinion as important as the others. Truly, I have never imagined that being a doctor could be such humbling experience. You have shown me so many things, given me more than I can ever imagine or ask of anyone.

But most of all, I thank you, for not only being a patient, but also a Father figure to me and my family. That is priceless. And though you are now somewhere in heaven looking down at us, most probably with that smug face of yours, I will sorely miss you!!! Every Tuesdays I always feel that I have to do something, only to realize you are gone and I have move on :)

Thanks for the lessons, the memories and the love, I know you treated me like your own son, I'm proud of it !!! Proud of being able to meet you!

See you soon :)

No comments: