Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Recovery

Its been a slow week for me, and therefore more time to read and reflect really. I feel as if our Creator has told me to slow down for a moment and think about what I have done right and WRONG. Most especially the wrong part.

I remember a quote from someone saying like: "To make a right decision requires experience, and to gain experience is to make the wrong decision."

Ouch, I wish it would be that easy if it were not for the life of a person on the line, however I have yet to see a major blunder and I really am very careful what I do and give my patients.

My liver cancer patients are slowly coming back to life ( I really hope so) I will see them this week or the next, following their hospitalization, one for pneumonia, the other for tube placement (his bile ducts were obstructed due to the tumor, despite the fact that we were already seeing regression of the tumor from the outside) Well, you cant get every tumor all at the same time.

But I am optimistic that the treatment we are doing will continually and without interruptions, make the tumors with a BIG S, will gradually go away PERMANENTLY!

No comments: