Friday, March 14, 2008

Close call

I was at the hospital yesterday. The patient with gastric cancer check himself to the hospital because he was so weak and in pain. His abdomen was so tense, must be due to the tumor obstruction in the rectum. 
 
When I saw him, he was really having a hard time I could see. He hasn't slept for days because of it. I felt so helpless I couldn't do anything for him. I did some body process anyway, and prayed for the best.

This morning, his brother called me and bring me NEWS...

He was sleeping already.

During colonoscopy, they saw the stent that was placed had an obstruction to it, food particles and fibers. So upon clearing it out, he passed all the stools that were there in his colon.\

I'm so happy and relieved to hear the GREAT NEWS!!!
S

No comments: