Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Blogging

I've been tweaking my blog site lately and I would say that I am a bit amused at how my site looks with all the funny buttons here and there.
Guess, I am a little envious of some of the blog sites that are featured in the "Blogosphere" though for what reason I'm not yet certain. Maybe I want to be famous too! hahahaha.
But I'm happy and contented that I can express myself without fear of reprisal or unwanted criticism from my patients or from fellow doctors.
Until I saw Doctor Anonymous! I said to myself, I don't want to be like him, hounded and all. I feel sorry for him that he is Anonymous no more. Me don't want that, I want to remain anonymous for the longest possible time :)

1 comment:

Dr. A said...

Yeah, I had a rough time for a short while, but things are a little better now. Thanks for mentioning my blog. I hope you return soon.