Monday, February 05, 2007

Lung Cancer with Brain Mets

Its going to be a hard case, this one. I have doubts that the patient and his wife are really going to realize the importance of doing things the natural way. I fear that I might not be able to help them since the patient is still in a state of denial, while the wife is leaning towards chemotherapy. But after the 10 sessions of radiotherapy and the lost hair, isn't it enough to show the wife that her husband might not be able to withstand chemotherapy.
I saw using the SCIO that he's in a lot of stress, not only because of the cancer but more because of the financial difficulties now and waht lies ahead, with the chemotherapy drugs which will cost more than 100,000 for them ($2000) each session.
I hope I can help them at least for the time being.

No comments: